As Apple’s most successful mobile phone accessory, AirPods is mainly due to its high adaptability and ease of use with Apple mobile phones. So what are the tips for using AirPods? In the following article, we get to know about So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys. In the following article, we get to know about How to connect Airpods? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
Change or customize AirPods settings
After the phone is connected to the AirPods, open the “Settings”-“Bluetooth” of the iPhone, and click AirPods in the device list to complete the personalized settings of the following functions :
- Name your AirPods
Customize your exclusive AirPods
- Change the action that is triggered when AirPods are tapped twice
Two earphones can be set with different parts, such as wake up Siri, cut song, pause, etc.
- Turn on/off in-ear detection
When the in-ear detection is turned on, AirPods will determine whether it is being worn at this time and switch the playback mode.
- Set which headset to turn on the microphone
It is recommended to use Auto. Both AirPods headsets have their microphones. When Auto is turned on, AirPods will automatically turn on the microphone of the headset in use.
AirPods connection on different devices
If you have multiple Apple devices, and these devices are logged in to the same iCloud account, you only need to connect one device for the first time, and then the rest of the devices will be automatically linked.
AirPods battery check
- Open/close the charging box.
Turn on/off the AirPods charging box next to your iPhone, and the AirPods battery level will be displayed in the pop-up connection interface.
- Ask Siri
You can directly ask Siri how much battery your AirPods have.
One pair of AirPods connect two devices.
- Open the charging box, pair with the first device, take a headset after success, and then close the box.
- Open the lid again, press and hold the pairing button on the back of the charging box to adapt the headset to the second device so that you can
Connect two devices with a pair of AirPods.
Find your AirPods
- Open “Find My iPhone” on your phone, or tell Siri “Find My AirPods.”
- In the AirPods column, if the dot next to it is green, it means that the Bluetooth connection between the AirPods and the mobile phone is not broken, and the AirPods are still within a specific range. Click “Play sound” at the bottom, and your AirPods will emit ” “Dididi” sound.
- If the dot next to the AirPods column is grey, it means that the AirPods is off, the battery is exhausted, in the charging box, or beyond the search range, the app will display the last position of the AirPods when it is connected.
AirPods monitoring, intercom and recording
The principle is straightforward. A pair of AirPods has two earphones, and both earphones are equipped with microphones.
In other words, both AirPods can receive and play audio.
The real-time monitoring function can be enabled in iOS 12:
- Open the settings, find the control centre, enter the custom interface, and add the auditory function;
- Bring up the iPhone control panel and click on the earmark;
- Click to open, you can talk to each other between the two earphones. So as to realize the functions of monitoring, intercom and recording.
Also read: how to get rid of a stomach ache